Winter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter

Under construction

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Guild Vent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoJo

New Guild Vent Empty
PostSubject: New Guild Vent   New Guild Vent Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:41 am

I got us a new guild vent. Due to the fact that I know haters check this forum, you'll have to PM me or Angie on MSN for details. Or on flyff, of course.

MSN: megdaniels@gmail.com

And if anyone sabotages this vent, I will fucking IP ban you, hunt you down, cut your balls off and shove them down your throat. And if you have a vagina, I will impregnant you with a baby jesus and then sew your womb shut til he dies and comes out as zombie baby jesus. Twisted Evil

Let me know if you want to have a general user account on the vent. KingPins get an admin account.

Edit:

-It's paid up until January 13, 2009. So God forbid if I am without net that long, you'll at least have it until then.
-Your friends are welcome as long as people remain respectful. If this becomes a problem, the ban hammer will fall and passwords will be changed. But I seriously doubt this will be a problem. ;3
-We now have room for 30 people to be online at a time!
-If you can't connect to the vent, make sure your port number and password is correct. Passwords are case sensitive. If you still can't connect, let me know and I will log onto the website and restart the server.

Last edited by JoJo on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some details @_@)
Back to top Go down
ANGiE
Guildleader
ANGiE

New Guild Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild Vent   New Guild Vent Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:42 am

LMFAO.

I love you Jojo
Long
Time
<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missangiebob
Frosty
Buttyboy

New Guild Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild Vent   New Guild Vent Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:40 pm

""And if anyone sabotages this vent, I will fucking IP ban you, hunt you down, cut your balls off and shove them down your troat. And if you have a vagina, I will impregnant you with a baby -coughnoahcough--- and then sew your womb shut til he dies and comes out as zombie baby NOAH(and noah's spermies are pretty. Trust me I know ;D I love noah

BOW DOWN!). Twisted Evil ""

Meg thanks for that edit I feel soooooo loved <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Guild Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild Vent   New Guild Vent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guild Vent
Page 1 of 1