Winter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter

Under construction

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Leveling Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoJo

Guild Leveling Event Empty
PostSubject: Guild Leveling Event   Guild Leveling Event Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:24 am

Hello fellow Winterians! (ians? lol)

If you check the guild window (as you totally should on a regular basis) you probably have noticed that "Jo is hawt!" has been replaced with "Guild leveling event thing coming soon!"

Winter is packed with alts (coughmostlyminecough) and a couple new people. To increase the member allowance, we need to level the guild some. I know a lot of people use their questies for ... quests (boo) and petfeed (yay!). But for some of you that might not know (I dont know who all is on this forum @_@), you can also submit questies to the guild to help the guild gain xp. You do this by going to s1, go to a banker in one of the three towns. Click Guild Warehouse then click Support, then put a check in the box that says Trophy Contibution. And all of your questies will go in there. T'da! You just helped the guild ;3

But if you have questies you'd like to donate, don't do it yet!

This Wednesday, before maintenance, I will be writing down the xp contributions that every character in the guild has made so far. If you have more than one character in the guild, send me a mail in-game to JoLisana (as soon as you can, unless you're like. Angie or En and I already know your alts) and let me know the names of all of your characters. I will combine your exp contributed to the guild.

Some things you should know:
-I'll be contributing questies, but I won't be winning a prize. That would look so shady if I won the event that I'm co-ordinating xD So don't worry ;3
-Buying questies to contribute is allowed (silly, probably, but allowed).
-More than one of your characters can contribute, but if you want to mail all your questies to one char to level it that's fine. But for your convenience, I will be combing your alts xp contributed with your main char's contribution in the guild.
-This is not a money contribution event. This is soley contributing questies for the purpose of the guild. If you want to donate some money, that's fine. If you want to help out with providing prizes for the winners of events that's good, too. Just let me know by sending an in-game mail to JoLisana.
-This event will be running from maintenance to maintenance. So, from after the maintenance on October 15th until after the maintenance on October 22nd. That gives you 8 days which includes a weekend. (And knowing my lazy ass I probably won't actually check it until after Thursday morning when I get up. I'll update this thread after everything is finished.)
-Members that participate in this event will be allowed to rank up within the guild. Please refer to the guild window in-game to see the rankings. Eventually certain ranks will be allowed certain privelages. For instance, currently our king pins have admin status on our Guild vent (please refer to the vent post for more information)
-There will be first, second, and third place prizes.

Prizes:
First Place:
  • Red Madrigal Guardian Suit (F)
  • Pet Box (Baby Aibatt)
  • Refersher Hold
  • Activation
  • "lolasal" Warm Slippers (mp +150 fp+200)
  • 5 Baby Aibatt transies
  • 5 Aibatt transies
  • 5 Cupid wings
  • 1 Firework Box

Second Place:
  • Lucky Cloud Box
  • Emerald
  • Lion (Level D - 1 life)
  • 9999 Pet feed
  • 5 Sunstones
  • 5 Moonstones
  • 5 Baby Aibatt transies
  • 5 Aibatt transies
  • 5 Cupid wings
  • 1 Firework Box

Third Place:
  • +3 Leaf Set
  • 1 Velocity Scroll
  • Rabbit (Level D - 1 life)
  • 9999 Pet feed
  • 1 Sunstone
  • 2 Moonstones
  • 5 Baby Aibatt transies
  • 5 Aibatt transies
  • 5 Cupid wings
  • 1 Firework box

Questions, comments, and suggestions can be sent in an in-game mail to JoLisana, left in a post here, or sent to me on msn. My MSN is megdaniels@gmail.com

Last edited by JoJo on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Buttyboy

Guild Leveling Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Leveling Event   Guild Leveling Event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:54 pm

I got crap you can give away o.o ask me on msn or text me ;o;
Back to top Go down

Guild Leveling Event
Page 1 of 1