Winter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter

Under construction

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Formal Apology for Server Downtime

Go down 
+3
ANGiE
Sarah
Sag
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sag
Admin
Sag

Formal Apology for Server Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Formal Apology for Server Downtime   Formal Apology for Server Downtime Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:04 am

Quote :
Dear FlyFFers,

The gPotato team would like to send our most sincere apologies to our whole community for the events that transpired on Wednesday, August 13th. We are aware that the server downtime was a great inconvenience to all of you, and I ensure you that this was our only option given the situation at hand. We greatly appreciate your patience as well as your understanding in this situation, and thanks to everyone who stuck with us all day as we worked to bring the servers back up.

The community is the most important part of FlyFF, and we appreciate your support now more than ever.

In order to thank you for your understanding, as well as to apologize for the inconvenience our downtime may have caused, we are currently collaborating to create an event to express our thanks to you all for supporting our community. We know that we cannot completely compensate for the experience and item loss that may have occurred, but this event can be a step in the right direction. I will post more details about the upcoming event as soon as they are finalized.

Thank you again and we look forward to offering you great service and a great gaming experience in the years to come.

Sincerely,

Nero1 and the gPotato Team
http://flyff.gpotato.com/?m=news&id=6728

Nice. I'm sure there will be another exp event, wich isn't that bad, but I really don't level any of my chars.
I guess it's time to spend some time in azria. T_T
Back to top Go down
http://winter.roflforum.net
Sarah
Kingpin

PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology for Server Downtime   Formal Apology for Server Downtime Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:02 am

Lol, I thought this was gonna be a thread about how this site was down .-.

And yuh, sounds like an exp event,
pity i'll probably be away ;_;
Back to top Go down
ANGiE
Guildleader
ANGiE

PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology for Server Downtime   Formal Apology for Server Downtime Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:48 am

Well
If its an xp event
I suppose I could get Rinse to bp
maybe even 70
but not if ima just be online by myself like i have been lately ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missangiebob
Enwa
Kingpin
Enwa

PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology for Server Downtime   Formal Apology for Server Downtime Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:14 am

Yay xps! bounce

Maybe I should like .. play.. or something.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Kingpin

PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology for Server Downtime   Formal Apology for Server Downtime Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:57 am

Servers are down again.
Moarrr expness I think.
Back to top Go down
xicky

PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology for Server Downtime   Formal Apology for Server Downtime Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Wai hasn't Enny played? :0

EDIT:
Wai not make an official section on the forums? For official news :0
Back to top Go down
Enwa
Kingpin
Enwa

PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology for Server Downtime   Formal Apology for Server Downtime Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:53 am

I r has a break from flyff, while trying to get things as 'sleeping pattern' and 'schoolwork' done properly. xD
Back to top Go down
Sag
Admin
Sag

PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology for Server Downtime   Formal Apology for Server Downtime Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:20 am

xicky wrote:

Well.. Iunno o.o
;-;
Back to top Go down
http://winter.roflforum.net
xicky

PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology for Server Downtime   Formal Apology for Server Downtime Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:48 pm

Sag wrote:
xicky wrote:

Well.. Iunno o.o
;-;
/kiss
Back to top Go down
Luke
Weasel
Luke

PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology for Server Downtime   Formal Apology for Server Downtime Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:22 am

1.5 times exp weekend and i made 7% so far lulz, was gonna get 105 but just cbf'ed x.x
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Buttyboy

PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology for Server Downtime   Formal Apology for Server Downtime Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:13 pm

albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology for Server Downtime   Formal Apology for Server Downtime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formal Apology for Server Downtime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Winter :: News-
Jump to: